Any person who intends to establish a micro, small or medium enterprise may file Udyam Registration online in the Udyam Registration portal, based on self-declaration with no requirement to upload documents, papers, certificates or proof. An enterprise for the purpose of this process will be known as Udyam and its Registration Process will be known as 'Udyam Registration'. Following are some of the key points that one should be aware about udyam registrsation -
- All existing enterprises registered under MSME shall register again on the Udyam Registration portal on or after the 1st day of July, 2020
- All enterprises registered till 30th June,2020, shall be reclassified in accordance with this notification.
- MSME registration process is fully online, paperless and based on self-declaration.
- This certificate will have a dynamic QR Code from which the web page on the Portal and details about the enterprise can be accessed.
- A permanent registration number will be given after registration.
- The user will need to provide their 12-digit Aadhaar Number, Pan Card and Bank Account details of Business for the registration process.
Following are the classifications under Udyam -
|Enterprises||Investment in Plant & Machinery/ Equipment||Turnover in Plant & Machinery/ Equipment|
|Micro Enterprises||Does not exceed 1 Crore||Does not exceed 5 Crore|
|Small Enterprises||Does not exceed 10 Crore||Does not exceed 50 Crore|
|Medium Enterprises||Does not exceed 50 Crore||Does not exceed 250 Crore|